st: Reporting sample size in outreg when using nosubstat

From   Wameq Raza <wameq.r@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Reporting sample size in outreg when using nosubstat
Date   Wed, 22 May 2013 12:32:01 +0200

Hi everyone,
I had a question about outreg. I have a table with 5 regressions but
as I want to reduce the length of the table due to the large number of
regressors, I'm using the nosubstat option to report the std errors
besides the marginal effects. However I noticed that when I use this,
the output doesn't show the sample size any longer. I've been reading
the help file but can't seem to figure this out. Can anyone please
help me figure this out?
Thanks,
Wameq

--