Re: st: non-linear models not converging

Subject   Re: st: non-linear models not converging
Date   Wed, 22 May 2013 11:02:50 -0400

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Kelvin Mulungu
<kelvin.statalist@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bernard,
>
> I had the same problem sometime last week. Am not sure this is a
> standard solution but it worked for me. <snip>

It is troubleshooting 101, which turns out to be a fairly difficult
class. I know I always learn something new when I have to repeat
it....

--
JVVerkuilen, PhD
jvverkuilen@gmail.com

"They were careless people, Tom and Daisy - they smashed up things and
creatures and then retreated back into their money of their vast
carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let
other people clean up the mess they had made." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald