Re: st: RE: Creating a table with sample restriction specifics in headers

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Creating a table with sample restriction specifics in headers
Date   Mon, 20 May 2013 20:13:32 +0100

No mystery here. The keywords are extended macro function and

. help extended_fcn

takes you to documentation. Alternatively, a small twist on David's code gives

local mylabel "`: variable label make'"