Re: st: Trouble using - estimates store-

From   Federico Belotti <f.belotti@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Trouble using - estimates store-
Date   Sun, 19 May 2013 18:22:38 +0200

Try to store the command name, that is include in your ado file

ereturn local cmd "thenameofyouradofile"

this should be enough to ensure that -estimates store- works.

HTH,
Federico

--
Federico Belotti, PhD