st: estimating with fixed time and firm effects

From   Gabriel <>
Subject   st: estimating with fixed time and firm effects
Date   Sun, 19 May 2013 04:07:20 -0700 (PDT)

I want to estimate my panel with fixed firm and fixed time effects.

I'm using xtreg, fe robust

My panel consists of 2 years and 400 cross-sections (800 observations)

Kan i just add one dummy that equals one in the first year and zero in the
second year?

Some help would be greatly appreciated!