Re: st: Interpretation of the OSL regression coefficient of a proportion dependent and interaction independent variable with dummy

From   Nahla Betelmal <nahlaib@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of the OSL regression coefficient of a proportion dependent and interaction independent variable with dummy
Date   Tue, 14 May 2013 19:06:34 +0100

Thank you for all the advice.

Nahla