Re: st: Interpretation of the OSL regression coefficient of a proportion dependent and interaction independent variable with dummy

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of the OSL regression coefficient of a proportion dependent and interaction independent variable with dummy
Date   Tue, 14 May 2013 18:57:55 +0100

I'll comment below where I have something extra to say.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com

On 14 May 2013 18:29, Nahla Betelmal <nahlaib@gmail.com> wrote:

> there is an intercept and other control variables,I did not write them
> down to draw the focus on the interaction term.

So, I think you need -marginsplot-.

> in the literature they use linear regression for such equation and data.

That doesn't mean it's a good idea for your data. I well recall
examining a Ph.D. student with a dialogue that cycled round "this
technique is a bad idea for your data" and "but everyone in my field
uses it".