st: Estout title help

From   "Kanter, Rebecca" <rkanter@jhsph.edu>
Subject   st: Estout title help
Date   Fri, 10 May 2013 16:16:30 -0400

Dear Statalist,
Ever since switching to STATA12 SE and/or a Mac computer, I am not sure why these commands do not put the specified title for the model in the first row of the text file output?
Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

For example, given the model:
xi: glm wca waz var1 var2 if site==1, family(gaussian) link(identity)
estimates store m1, title("Model-Brazil")

estout m1 using "waz.txt", replace cells("b(star fmt(2)) ci(par fmt(2)) p") ///
starlevels(* 0.001) stats(N, fmt(%9.0g)) legend label varlabels(_cons constant)

Instead of saying "m1" for the model title in the text file I would like it to say "Model-Brazil"

Example .txt file that is now produced with the above commands when I run then using Stata 12 SE on a mac:

m1
        b               ci95                         p
waz     1.16*   [0.85,1.47]     0.00