st: Re: gradient and the inverse of the information matrix

From   <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: gradient and the inverse of the information matrix
Date   Sun, 5 May 2013 04:58:54 +0100

The first version of the ado and help files can be downloaded from:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B984NoKuZv46ZDRBWlYzUkNBOFU/edit?usp=sharing
Suggestions and comments are welcome.

Chi-lin

-----Original Message----- From: Jon Mu
To Listserv STATA
Subject RE: st: gradient and the inverse of the information matrix
Date Fri, 3 May 2013 16:15:47 -0500

Chi-lin,

Along with suggestions from Maarten, your paper nicely demonstrates how to tweak Stata codes to conduct the LM test as well as user-written ado files for the same thing. Although there are a few papers floating around out there that provide some expository discussions, like the one by Buse (1982) and others, none of them has the empirical technicalities in your paper. By the way, are those two commands readily downloadable? Thanks a lot!

Jun

-----Original Message----- From: [email protected]