st: error message in polychoric PCA

From   yori novrianto <>
Subject   st: error message in polychoric PCA
Date   Sun, 5 May 2013 15:10:24 +0700

Hi everyone
My name is yori, I'm trying to construct a community environment
index. my variables consist of: source of electricity in community,
source of water, garbage disposal method (10 variable, continuous and
categorical variables). whenever i run the command polychoricpca,
suddenly there is error message, written: matrix symeigen: matrix has
missing value.
I've checked my data and there is no missing value. what's wrong with my data?

Please, I'm looking forward to your help soon