Re: st: comparing regression coefficients across two models with the same dependent variables

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: comparing regression coefficients across two models with the same dependent variables
Date   Fri, 3 May 2013 12:04:56 +0100

Try -glm, link(log) f(poisson)- instead.

Many earlier comments (e.g. from David Hoaglin) still apply, it seems to me.