Re: Re: st: Time-series operators and -outreg-

From   Jeremy Wells <jwell33@tigers.lsu.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: Re: st: Time-series operators and -outreg-
Date   Thu, 2 May 2013 11:34:36 -0500

Mr. Cox,

Well there you go. I did not see any mention of SSC when I Googled "outreg," so I assumed it was not. My apologies. Just trying to avoid getting yelled at again for violating protocol. I will try to keep better tabs on the sources of these commands.

Any help on the question?

Thanks,

Jeremy Wells
Ph.D. Student