Re: Re: st: Time-series operators and -outreg-

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: Re: st: Time-series operators and -outreg-
Date   Thu, 2 May 2013 17:48:45 +0100

I am frequently astonished at how often Google is seemingly regarded
as the first port of call on Stata matters. The frequency should
diminish the astonishment, but not yet.

In Stata -findit- is the tool of choice for seeking program locations.

-outreg- (SSC, SJ) is an outstandingly good program, but I don't use
it. In any case the author John Gallup is a member of Statalist and
likely to provide excellent support.

If you want to be formal, please reinstate my doctorate... But "Nick"
is always fine.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com