st: Spmap and region labels.

From   Amadou DIALLO <>
Subject   st: Spmap and region labels.
Date   Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:44:27 +0100

I am trying to add region labels to maps produced by spmap for a given
country, but couldn't find a way to do it. I am pretty sure this has
been already discussed here, but my research yields nothing so I ask
for your indulgence. Some years ago, I used to add the mlabel() option
if I recall correctly, but now this is not working.

Amadou B. DIALLO, PhD.
Senior Economist, AfDB.