st: Rtflink problem.

From   Amadou DIALLO <stata.diallo@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Rtflink problem.
Date   Mon, 29 Apr 2013 17:40:12 +0100

Dear statalisters, Roger,
I am using rtflink command (from rtfopen package) to insert a lot of
graphs into my doc (.rtf). However, everytime I change the file
location (or send it to colleagues), the graphs disappear.
When I translate the rtf into pdf, the graphs produced are kept but
are messy. I am saving files as png but other formats yield the same
result.
Many thanks in advance for your constant support.

--
Amadou B. DIALLO, PhD.
Senior Economist, AfDB.