st: theory reg vs. qreg

From   Kasal Roman <>
Subject   st: theory reg vs. qreg
Date   Mon, 29 Apr 2013 12:23:58 +0200

the "reg" command gives me these results:

A) Y1=b1

B) Y2=a2*x+b2

How is it with "qreg"? How could I deactivate the "a2" coefficient
without a need to estimate two functions with the "qreg" command? How
to get the result of "b1" just with the B) method through the "qreg"
command? I know neither mean(x) nor median(x) fit.

Thank you