st: Creation of Business Calendar

From   Lisa Wang <>
Subject   st: Creation of Business Calendar
Date   Mon, 29 Apr 2013 00:00:33 +1000

Hi all,

I would like to create my own business calendar and have been
following the instructions in [D] datetime business calendars

However, I am uncertain as to how to actually implement it, so any
guidance would be great.

I am writing this in a new .do file:

cd C:\Users\Admin\Documents

version 12
range 01jan2006 31dec2011
centerdate 01jan2006

omit dayofweek (Sa Su)

omit date 03jan2011 //New Year
omit date 26jan2011 //Aus Day
omit date 22apr2011 //Good Friday
omit date 26dec2011 //Christmas Day
omit date 27dec2011 //Boxing Day

outsheet using "mycalendar.stbcal", comma nonames replace

and then if I could save it successfully then I would place it into
the PERSONAL: C:\ado\personal\ directory as the instructions suggest.

However, I can't get it to run/save into a stbcal file.

Many thanks,