st: Problem conducting Newey West test for time series data

From   JimmisH <jherson2012@fau.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Problem conducting Newey West test for time series data
Date   Sat, 27 Apr 2013 22:05:53 -0700 (PDT)

I am currently analyzing wages for baseball players and I am trying to
conduct the Newey West test but STATA is telling me

. newey salary age RBI Ks walks, lag(1)
estimates post: matrix has missing values
r(504);

Any help would be appreciated.