st: collinearity in categorical variables

From   "Mitchell F. Berman" <>
To   Stata List Server <>
Subject   st: collinearity in categorical variables
Date   Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:48:56 -0400

Thank you. Yes, I was referring to right side variables. collin (an add-on .ado) calculates the VIFs as you suggested. But chatter on the internet and perusing other statistical packages suggests there is something theoretically wrong about this. (Beyond me).
But given your opinion, I may try it.