Re: st: Re: Problem with generating component plus residual plot

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Problem with generating component plus residual plot
Date   Tue, 23 Apr 2013 22:19:19 +0100

You don't show any exact code or results here. You say you are using
multivariate regression, which implies use of the Stata command
-mvreg-. I'd guess rather that you are confusing multiple regression
and multivariate regression.

The -fit- command is versions out-of-date, but should still work.

I take it that -cprplot- is issuing the error message, but on the
information you give it is more likely to be that something is awry
with your data.

I think you need to show more precise details.

As the FAQ says "Say exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata
typed (or did) in response. N.B. exactly! If you can, reproduce the
error with one of Stata's provided datasets or a simple concocted
dataset that you include in your posting."
Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com