Re: st: Decoding expansion fields in dta files

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Decoding expansion fields in dta files
Date   Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:06:53 +0100

The most complete documentation I know is within [P] See also

http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?dta#expansion_fields

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com