st: marginal effects from probit with baseline using estout

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <dvmaster@gmail.com>
To   Statalist <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: marginal effects from probit with baseline using estout
Date   Sun, 21 Apr 2013 16:46:54 -0700

I am trying to put the average marginal effects with CIs from a probit
regression into a LaTeX table, along with the base line rate and its
CI. Here's my attempt at this:

#delimit;
clear all;
webuse union, clear;
tabstat union , by(year);
probit union ib(80).year, robust;
di normal(_b[_cons]); // baseline
estadd margins, at((zero) _continuous (base) _factor); // baseline
estpost margins, dydx(year); // AMEs

esttab using AME.tex, cell(b(fmt(3) star) ci(fmt(3)par) margins_b)
stats(N, fmt(%12.0fc)) drop(80b.year) mtitle("AME & 95% CI") collabels(none)
title("AME") replace;
cat AME.tex;

The baseline rate CIs are obviously missing and the formatting is off.
All the statistics I need are is in e(margins_table), but I am not
sure how to "estadd" those elements to the LaTeX table. Any
suggestions are much appreciated.

DVM