st: Constant term in Logit regression

From   Athinagoras Konstantinidis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Constant term in Logit regression
Date   Sun, 21 Apr 2013 19:15:49 +0100

Greetings,

In my logit regression all of my coefficients are significant under
the 10% s.l. However, the constant term has  a p-value of about 0.600.
The regression without it has equally good t statistics as before for
the rest variables.

Can I  permanently remove it from my regression/model with the
"noconst" option or is it considered a bad thing?

Thanks a lot