st: missing grid line when defining ylabel for a bar graph

From   Jacob McDermott <jpmcd87@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: missing grid line when defining ylabel for a bar graph
Date   Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:19:20 -0500

Hello,

For an hbar graph I am extended the yaxis to correspond with the yaxis of another hbar. When I do this, the grid line for the final yaxis label does not appear. What am I missing? Is there an easy way to add one?

For example:
sysuse auto
graph hbar (mean) price, over(rep78) ylabel(2000 4000 6000 8000 10000)

the grid line at 10,000 does not appear.

Thanks for the help!
Jacob