st: tsspell--end to include an event.

From   Steven Archambault <archstevej@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk
Subject   st: tsspell--end to include an event.
Date   Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:10:20 -0600

Hi all,

I am learning to use -tsspell-. My hope is to have the spell include 0
events, and end with the first positive event. However, I want that
positive event (a harvest) to be included in the spell. How do I make
a rule for that?

Example

date            harvest    spell
10sep2010   0             1