Re: st: Characters with accents in graph text

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Characters with accents in graph text
Date   Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:03:25 +0100

That note represents what was possible when it was written, but now
see -help text-.

I don't think you can accent as you wish within Stata strict sense.
It's probably a question at hacking at PostScript, etc.