Re: st: Fractional Logit Model

From   samuel opoku <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fractional Logit Model
Date   Thu, 18 Apr 2013 08:55:19 -0500

Thank you Nick!
One of the articles I was referring to by Wooldridge and Papke addressed panel data specifically : "Panel data methods for fractional response variables with an application to test pass rates"
My understanding from that paper was that I add time averages and time dummies (#1 #2 #3). I just needed clarification on whether I was on the right track or if there was anything I was missing.

thanks much!
Samuel