Re: st: how to save the estimation from "xtoverid, noi robust"

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: how to save the estimation from "xtoverid, noi robust"
Date   Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:28:24 -0700

Have you checked the documentation to see where the estimates are stored?  I don't have Stata open at the moment, but that tends to be an issue that is overlooked from time to time.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone