st: how to save the estimation from "xtoverid, noi robust"

From   Qian Yu <>
Subject   st: how to save the estimation from "xtoverid, noi robust"
Date   Wed, 17 Apr 2013 08:20:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all
      I run "xtoverid, noi robust" after "xtivreg, re". however, when I
store the result in "estimates store", it could only store the results from
"xtivreg, re" rather than "xtoverid, noi robust", which has a correct robust
standard error. Could anyone give some advice to me?

Many thanks in advance!