AW: st: Query..

From   "Hutagalung, Robert" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   AW: st: Query..
Date   Mon, 15 Apr 2013 09:06:17 +0000

Hi David,
Thanks, though I find the book very useful.
Best, Rob

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [] Im Auftrag von David Hoaglin
Gesendet: Samstag, 13. April 2013 16:11
Betreff: Re: st: Query..

Hi, Rob.

I am not able to suggest a book on pharmacokinetics/pharmacodynamics,
but I do have a comment on A Gentle Introduction to Stata.  As a statistician, I found it helpful in learning to use Stata, but a number of its explanations of statistics are very worrisome.

David Hoaglin

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Hutagalung, Robert <> wrote:
> Hi everyone, I am a new fellow here..
> I am wondering if somebody could  a book (or books) on Stata dealing with pharmacokinetics/pharmacodinamics - both analyses and graphs.
> I already have: A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics, 2' Edition, A Gentle Introduction to Stata, Third Edition, An Introduction to Stata for Health Researchers, Third Edition.
> Thanks in advance, Rob.
*   For searches and help try:

Universitätsklinikum Jena - Bachstrasse 18 - D-07743 Jena
Die gesetzlichen Pflichtangaben finden Sie unter