Re: st: How to calculate kurtosis on left tail and right tail separately?

From   David Hoaglin <dchoaglin@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: How to calculate kurtosis on left tail and right tail separately?
Date   Sun, 14 Apr 2013 23:29:25 -0400

Dear Mengjia,

I am glad that my suggestion was helpful.

Your explanation of the semi-annual structure is new information.