Re: st: Fwd: how to use the label of oldvar to name newvar

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Fwd: how to use the label of oldvar to name newvar
Date   Sun, 14 Apr 2013 14:42:18 +0100

Alternatively, you may just be missing out on -egen, group()- with the
-label()- option.
Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com