Re: st: Fwd: how to use the label of oldvar to name newvar

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Fwd: how to use the label of oldvar to name newvar
Date   Sun, 14 Apr 2013 14:34:20 +0100

When you say "the label" are you referring to value labels or variable labels?

Can you give an equivalent example with a dataset we can all access e.g.

sysuse auto