st: xtreg (Panel fixed effects model): inflation adjustment

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: xtreg (Panel fixed effects model): inflation adjustment
Date   Thu, 11 Apr 2013 06:07:30 +0000

Hi all,
I am using a fixed effects panel data model,
-xtreg ksum_vyta ebh1 ebh2 pop_dens_kn arblos_kn ink_kn, fe-
, on annual data for a ten year period (across 60 cross section observations). The xtreg, fe model automatically uses year dummies.

I wonder if these year dummies control for the inflation that occurred during the ten year time period?
Or do I need to adjust all monetary variables for inflation as in time series regressions?
I would be very grateful for your advices.
Best regards,
Per Stromberg