Re: st: Geocode failed

From   Matt Vivier <mvivier@remedypartners.net>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Geocode failed
Date   Thu, 4 Apr 2013 00:10:43 -0400

Sui Zhang,

I wish I could offer a solution, but I don't have one for you. I do
have a similar experience however, and wanted to point something out.
The error code you get, "610", isn't for being over the limit, it has
to do with having a bad API key.
(https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/geocoding/v2/#StatusCodes)