[no subject]

In any event, a P-value of .45 seems implausibly small.

As a statistician, I think you expect too much of the "statistical
reviewers" or of peer review more generally.  Many papers that I read
contain rough edges and errors that, to my amazement, the authors and
the reviewers somehow failed to notice.

David Hoaglin