st: assumption test in panel-data

From   chuong huynh <>
Subject   st: assumption test in panel-data
Date   Wed, 3 Apr 2013 11:11:28 +0700

Hi all statalister !!

I have a problem when I implement panel data analysis using stata.
---  whether have or not multi-colinear, heteroskedasticity,
auto-correlation test in panel - data.
I know eviews have DW indicator at output when it's implement.
---- I use xttest3 for  heteskedasticity test and use xtserial for
autocorreltion test. That's Right or Wrong ?????

Plz help me, Thanks