st: where's the code for -total- ?

From   "Ariel Linden, DrPH" <ariel.linden@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: where's the code for -total- ?
Date   Tue, 2 Apr 2013 22:00:44 -0400

Hi All,

I took a look at the source code for -total-, but it seems to refer to
another program - _svy_summarize.ado- . I cannot seem to track down the
actual code for -total- there either. Can someone tell me where I can find
the underlying code for -total-?

Thanks!

Ariel

*! version 1.0.3  28mar2011
program total, properties(svyb svyj svyr mi)
        // version statement intentionally omitted
        _svy_summarize total `0'
end