Re: st: replicating 2 X 2 data from a paper

From   Adam Olszewski <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: replicating 2 X 2 data from a paper
Date   Tue, 2 Apr 2013 21:04:43 -0400

Hi Ariel,
The footnote in the table says "Percent differences were calculated by
dividing the absolute difference between groups by the usual care
group value."
So, the "Treatment difference" = (158-152)/152 = .03947368

How they got the P-value of 0.45 I have no idea.
cci 152 158 95 96   gives 0.87
iri  152 158 95 96   gives  0.80

AO