AW: st: xtlogit: panel data transformation's recast to double makes model incomputable

From   "Klaus Pforr" <kpforr@googlemail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   AW: st: xtlogit: panel data transformation's recast to double makes model incomputable
Date   Tue, 2 Apr 2013 14:45:09 +0200

<>
Dear Tom,

have you tried to estimate it with clogit? Does the problem also occur
there? Could give us a little bit more detail about the error message?

best

Klaus

Dr. Klaus Pforr
GESIS -- Leibniz Institut für Sozialwissenschaft
B2,1
Postfach 122155
D - 68072 Mannheim
Tel: +49 621 1246 298