st: running xttest2 (Breusch-Pagan)

From   nicolas87 <>
Subject   st: running xttest2 (Breusch-Pagan)
Date   Mon, 1 Apr 2013 19:06:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi statalist

I want to be able to test for heteroscedasticity (preferably Breusch-Pagan)
after running an instrumented regression on an unbalanced panel.

When I use xttest2 after ivreg2 I get the following error:

Error: too few common observations across panel.
no observations

Does anyone now how I can get around this error? Or maybe a command that
does work.

Some help would be greatly appreciated