Re: st: Terminating a loop when a certain value is reached.

From   Stephen Cranney <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Terminating a loop when a certain value is reached.
Date   Mon, 1 Apr 2013 14:26:49 -0400

Sorry, I should have responded to that back then. Basically, I'm
trying to make a microsimulation program in Stata because the other
microsimulation programs are very technical and require sophisticated
programming knowledge if you want to customize them to suit your
needs, whereas a microsimulation program in Stata would be much more
accessible and customizable. Hence my interest in keeping the code in
Stata, even though alternative coding languages would be more
efficient overall.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll work on it and see if I can figure this out.

Stephen