Re: st: Terminating a loop when a certain value is reached.

From   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Terminating a loop when a certain value is reached.
Date   Mon, 1 Apr 2013 18:13:38 +0100

As I wrote some while ago, this is a rather surprising way to implement a demographic simulation. It would seem much simpler to program using matrices and vectors using Mata, rather than this way. But that's just a personal view.

I'd suggest trying a very small number of iterations, less than 10, and -list-ing and -display-ing aggressively to see what's what.

Nick