st: Copying diagrams from SEM Builder

From   W Robert Long <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Copying diagrams from SEM Builder
Date   Sun, 31 Mar 2013 14:04:39 +0100

Hi all

Is there a way to easily copy diagrams from SEM Builder, so that they are not framed with a box ? I need to copy them into Powerpoint and at the moment, the only way I can get rid of the box is to first copy it into a graphics program, resize and remove the box, and then copy/paste into Powerpoint. This is becoming very tedious. It would be great if I can Ctrl-C in SEM Builder and Ctrl-V in Powerpoint...