Re: st: Producing e a two phase single-case graph

From   Dan Brossart <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Producing e a two phase single-case graph
Date   Mon, 25 Mar 2013 10:39:15 -0500

Joerg,

Yes, that is exactly what I had in mind! Is there a way to add symbols to each time point? I think the option connect does this but I can't get it to work in your example. In any case, thanks for giving me a way forward!

Dan