Re: st: Producing e a two phase single-case graph

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Producing e a two phase single-case graph
Date   Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:46:44 +0000

Sounds as if you need something like

line response time , by(phase) || lfit response time

If this is wrong, and you don't get a better answer, show us some
realistic data.

A concrete example usually beats a word description.