Re: st: One help file for two program

Subject   Re: st: One help file for two program
Date   Fri, 22 Mar 2013 13:48:33 -0400

John Antonakis <John.Antonakis@unil.ch>
Sorry -- I started to write an email and then sent accidentally way
too early.  Was going to suggest writing one command that points to
two versions, one immediate and one that operates on data in memory.