st: One help file for two program

From   John Antonakis <John.Antonakis@unil.ch>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: One help file for two program
Date   Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:36:45 +0100

Hi:

How does one go about linking one help file to two programs (e.g., the program, "ttest" and its immediate form, "ttesti")?

That is, when one types "help ttest" or "help ttesti" it will open the same helpfile (associated with say ttest).

I have been looking into how it is done in help files but I can't find the trick.

Thanks.
J.

--

John Antonakis