Re: st: -args- how to flag when missing or too many arguments

From   John Antonakis <John.Antonakis@unil.ch>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: -args- how to flag when missing or too many arguments
Date   Thu, 21 Mar 2013 23:14:06 +0100

Thanks, Austin.

This works too, except for when w > 4; it does not display the error. The program just ignores any arguments beyond 4 arguments (as is the default in Stata).

Best,
J.

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior