st: Polychoric pca weights and decompose

From   Marly Tatiana Celis Galvez <>
Subject   st: Polychoric pca weights and decompose
Date   Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:57:15 -0500

Dear Statalist,

Regarding polychoric pca procedure, once I complete the procedures to
calculate the score, How can I know the weights of each one of the
binary and ordinal components?, How can I decompose the score?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion or reference

Best regards

Marly Tatiana Celis Gálvez